Senin, 02 Februari 2009

10 Simple Things That Makes Me Feel Smile Again

When I fell bad, here's 10 simple things that can make me smile again:

1. The smell of a fresh new soap bar

2. Nice simple smile from my hubby

3. A smile from my angel, Teresa

4. A bowl of a warm noodle soup

5. The smell of a wet soil and grass

6. A beautiful flower(s)

7. A sincere "hello(s)" from a friend

8. A good joke

9. A nice song

10. A comment for my writing at my blog or anywhere I put it

So, please share ur own 10 simple things... so maybe, we can put smile on each other face...

Smile.... :))

Ella (030209)

3 komentar:

Book of Mine mengatakan...

I only have 3 simple things to make me smile : being loved by my Jesus, my family, and my friends.

tz mengatakan...

1. A warm hug from Sam
2. Tara singing Barbie songs
3. Vanya's smiling face
4. A nice talk with my parents
5. 50% SALE signs
6. Hot beverages [tarik tea, coffee, or choco drink]
7. A prayer
8. Hillsong's CD
9. Watching movie at the cinema
10. Coffee club sessions

Marooned Mom mengatakan...

Irma : Yap... those are a veryyy wonderful things 4 me too hehehe

Tz : hemmm nice things u hv there... hehehe